Silymarin Extracted By Ethanol provides an extraction method for silymarin, which can extract silymarin in silymarin shells for multiple times, improves the extraction rate of silymarin, and not only ensures the extraction purity but also improves the extraction efficiency.
The extraction method of Silymarin Extracted By Ethanol is as follows:
1. Add milk thistle seeds to the shelling machine for shelling;
2. Load the milk thistle shell and ethanol into the tank group gradient extraction equipment;
3. Gradient extraction is performed on silymarin shells to obtain the initial extract of silymarin;
4. Concentrating the initial extract to obtain a Silybum marianum concentrate;
5. Add alkaline aqueous solution to the concentrated solution, stir, and let stand for precipitation;
6. The precipitate is filtered, dried, pulverized and sieved;
7. The tank group gradient extraction equipment includes a first extraction tank, a second extraction tank and a third extraction tank, the steam pressure in each extraction tank is controlled at 0.1-0.18Mpa, the extraction temperature is 40-70°C, and the gradient extraction includes The first gradient extraction and the second gradient extraction are two gradient extraction processes.
8. Merge the first extraction liquid in the first extraction tank, the second extraction tank and the third extraction tank in the second circulation to obtain an initial extraction liquid;
9. Recover ethanol as an extraction solvent for subsequent extraction;
10. Dry or naturally dry the milk thistle shell after gradient extraction, and make it dry.
In the first-stage gradient extraction, the volume of water or ethanol added to the extraction tank is 3-4 times the volume of the extraction solution. In the second-stage gradient extraction, the volume of water or ethanol added to the extraction tank is 2-3 times the volume of the extraction solution.
The volume of the aqueous alkali solution is 3-10 times of the volume of the concentrated solution, and the type of the aqueous alkali solution is one or more combinations in potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, potassium bicarbonate and sodium bicarbonate, and the concentration of the aqueous alkali solution is 0.3%-1.0%; in step S60, the drying temperature is 50-70° C., and the drying time is 7-12 hours. Preferably, the volume of the alkaline aqueous solution is 5-7 times the volume of the concentrated solution, and the concentration of the alkaline aqueous solution is 0.46%.
It can be seen from the above introduction that Silymarin Extracted By Ethanol is used to extract silymarin shells by multi-stage gradient, so that silymarin in silymarin shells can be fully extracted. Because of the multi-stage extraction method, parallel operations can be performed. , does not prolong the extraction time, so Silymarin Extracted By Ethanol improves the overall efficiency and extraction purity of silymarin.