1. Strengthen the heart and excite respiration. Experiments show that quality Schisandra Chinensis Extract has respiratory excitatory effects on rabbits and dogs. It can deepen and accelerate the breathing, and can counter the respiratory depression.
2. Hepatoprotective effect, quality Schisandra Chinensis Extract has a significant protective effect on animal liver cell damage caused by chemical poisons. It can inhibit the release of transaminase and reduce the activity of alanine aminotransferase.
3. Promote metabolism, increase the body's immune function and the body's defense capabilities. quality Schisandra Chinensis Extract can also improve the body's immunity, increase the body's resistance to harmful stimuli, and reduce body damage.
4. Anti-oxidation and anti-aging effects. Both schisandrin B and schisandrin have antioxidant effects, which can scavenge free radicals and inhibit the formation of lipid peroxides. Schisandra can reduce serum cholesterol, increase protein content in brain and liver, and have anti-aging effects.
5. It has inhibitory effect on a variety of pathogens. quality Schisandra Chinensis Extract has an inhibitory effect on Shigella, Typhoid bacillus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and has an inhibitory effect on intestinal pathogens and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.