What should be paid attention to during the refining process of Silybum marianum seed oil equipment?
(1) The refining and degumming stage of Silybum marianum seed oil equipment has a great influence on the refined oil. If the degumming effect is not good, it will affect the color and colloid content of the finished Silybum marianum seed oil, and then affect the subsequent degumming effect.
(2) Solid alkali tablets with a purity of 99% are used for alkali training of refining equipment, because the presence of calcium and magnesium ions also has a certain impact on the color of refined oil.
(3) Due to the high impurity content of Silybum marianum seed oil in the leaching stage of the press extraction equipment, the refining equipment manufacturer recommends static precipitation before degumming alkali training to reduce the impurity content of Silybum marianum seed oil, improve the separation effect of the separator, and reduce the impurity content of soybean oil Control below 0.2%.
(4) During the deodorization stage, the oil temperature of the soft tower should not be too high, and should be controlled at about 230 degrees.
(5) The Silybum marianum seed oil in the deodorization section must be cooled before storage. The oil temperature in winter should be controlled below 30 degrees, and the oil temperature in summer should be controlled below 35 degrees.
(6) In order to increase product yield and reduce production cost, the acid value of alkaline refining equipment should be between 0.2 and 0.25g/mg.
(7) In order to increase the filtration rate of the dewaxing section and improve the dewaxing effect, it is recommended to use diatomaceous earth instead of perlite as a filter aid.